Dashboard | +Follow

belogretakciknerty: Nidji-Never forget(translated she to he)

With the name of Allah

The most Gracious, The most Merciful.

|

You are an island, I just a little boat.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Nidji-Never forget(translated she to he)

i keep on walking
and he's already gone now
i pray in this beatiful world
i pray for him that i miss so badly
i beg you to stay
and never leave me again
under the blanket in the freezing world
covered with my yearning for him
would it be nice to hold you
would it be nice to take you home
would it be nice to kiss you
i beg you to stay
and never leave me again
sing it na na na na na
sing it for him that i miss desperately
would it be nice to hold you
would it be nice to take you home
would it be nice to kiss you
dont ever forget me
dont write me off of your life.



 

Designed by Cik Nerty Si Jari Conteng | 2013 BelogRetakCikNertyLensaRetak