Dashboard | +Follow

belogretakciknerty: Superboy.

With the name of Allah

The most Gracious, The most Merciful.

|

You are an island, I just a little boat.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Superboy.

i am alone
when i think about you
the boy that supposed to be
my superboy

never forget
when i start to herd you
the day was your birthday
when you smile,i smile too

you are my sweet
you are my all
you give me smile
then my world shine
but last night we had a fight
i make you sick
i make you down
sorry,i knew my fault

just read whatever i wrote
because i think its just misunderstanding
between you and me
that makes us feel lonely

its about feel
its about dream
you knew my feel
you knew my dream

you said that you miss me
you love me
i knew its too
because you always said that to me

but i sure
you know how i feel
how i treat you
the same feel comes from me
when we walk away around these street
and suddenly you say that you love her
i just smile and say
she's lucky 

starting from that day
everything change
its not about my feel
or because of her

the reason is
we makes the same mistake
that is
we are confuse about our feeling

now read..
you are my brother
and i am your sister
we are stranger

you knew that
its about you me and him
he's so special
he's our love

you love me
and i love you too
you always care about me
and i always do its too

if i makes you hurt
if i makes you cry
there is no other word to say
i am sorry for all this

i cant stand its anymore
i don't want to hurt you
i will stop its now
perhaps you never be out of sorts

i hope you remember
all things that happen to us
i hope you find 
whatever your looking for

i swear 
i will keep our promise
i will always be with you
whenever you need me

and i will love to do
to ignore you as you want
i will always smile
likes you always want

i love you likes brother and sister
you knew the reason why
just smile(:


 

Designed by Cik Nerty Si Jari Conteng | 2013 BelogRetakCikNertyLensaRetak