Dashboard | +Follow

belogretakciknerty: the hard me.

With the name of Allah

The most Gracious, The most Merciful.

|

You are an island, I just a little boat.

Monday, April 30, 2012

the hard me.



hello and salam (:

what i wish?
to be like yunalis zarai that had a pretty face with a nice voice and a smart brain.
one other things is, to be love with someone i love.

its not easy to be me.
why?
because i not easy to understand.
sometimes, i smile even my finger bleeding.
HAHA. weird me.

love?
i called him Capital M 
i love him and i don't know why.
he give me smile then i cry.
i cry because he's too kind.

i am me, and the only me.
i have a middle finger between my couple fingers.
so better you shut up.

i hate the one who always be nice but they don't.
i called them "semak"

and the end.
 


 
 

Designed by Cik Nerty Si Jari Conteng | 2013 BelogRetakCikNertyLensaRetak