Dashboard | +Follow

belogretakciknerty: Derrr! Wat Wrong Wit You?

With the name of Allah

The most Gracious, The most Merciful.

|

You are an island, I just a little boat.

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Derrr! Wat Wrong Wit You?


#ijusttalkwithmyheart

Dear friend, how are you? How your life? that question always on my mind. You know what, i am too afraid to ask you directly. I don't understand my feeling right now..too complicated. I just miss you, miss the way you treat me..the way you advise me and all the single things about you.

Dude, do you remember me? Do you remember all the things that we talked before? I am not sure about this, you are too busy with your own life. Same like me but the differ is I miss you and you are not. Before, i text you..but you never reply. What wrong with you? tell me.

For the guy that meant a lots to me, read this..

Whatever you do, whatever you search..please remember that I will always give my support to you.
Please take care about yourself, be a good child. Make your mom proud of you. And please remember that
I don't want our friendship end like this. Advise me if I do wrong,forgive me for all my fault. Do text me if things go wrong, you can count on me. I am your friend that wants you to be happy, keep smile..do remember this.

aku ingat sampai mati.

sincerely, suhana nerty.

 

Designed by Cik Nerty Si Jari Conteng | 2013 BelogRetakCikNertyLensaRetak